Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 145: I don't feel like doing the dishes Part 3

 This is continued from Day 143: I don't feel like doing the dishes
                                   Day 144: I don't feel like doing the dishes part 2 

I commit myself to notice when the feeling comes up within me of not wanting to do the dishes and to notice that when I am in a state of not wanting to do the dishes that I am in a positive feeling state of mind that I want/desire to stay in and that doing anything outside of this positive feeling state of mind would take me away from this positive feeling state of mind that is based on energy and self-interest.

I commit myself to investigate the "I don't feel like doing it" character and the state that I am in when and as I am participating/acting out this character and I commit myself to notice the positive feeling state that I am in when I say or think "oh I should clean those dishes so they don't start to pile up but I don't feel like doing that right now" and to not accept or allow this positive feeling to possess me.



I commit myself to investigate what things I have labeled/defined as positive and stimulating and what things I have labeled/defined as negative and not stimulating thus looking at the energy that exists within and as me while participating in certain activities

I commit myself to notice and to be aware of when and as I go into the "I don't feel like doing it" character and when and as I step out of the "I don't feel like doing it" character and to investigate the energy flucuations between the times I go into the "I don't feel like doing it" character and step out of the "I don't feel like doing it" character.

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to go to a fast food restaurant just because I don't feel like doing the dishes as I realize that doing the dishes and making the food I have is more healthy than just going to a fast food restaurant and that doing the dishes and cooking my own food when and as I desire/want to have food automatically that I will be stepping out of the "I don't feel like doing it" character therefore supporting myself.

I commit myself to notice the things that I have written about before and have kept repeating by investigating the positive and negative labels/definitions I have placed on certain activities thus allowing me to see/realize how these positive and negative labels/definitions I place on certain activities influence me to keep repeating the same patterns/programming that exists within me.

I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to only do the dishes when I have none left by directing myself to do the dishes when and as I notice that I am living/acting out the "I don't feel like doing it" character and I commit myself to breathe in and out when and as I notice the energy that exists within me while living/acting out the "I don't feel like doing it" character.

I commit myself to when and as I say to myself "I don't feel like doing the dishes" to stand up and do them the moment I say to myself "I don't feel like doing the dishes" as I realize that the only way to stop this pattern/programming is to step out of the "I don't feel like doing it" character when and as I notice that I am living/acting out this character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment