Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 151: Everyone Smokes Weed Part Two


Continued from  Day 150: Everyone Smokes Weed



When and as I am around those who are smoking weed and I say to myself "I haven't smoked with them before" or come up with an idea in my mind to justify why I should smoke with him or her - I stop and I breathe. I realize that saying to myself "I haven't smoked with them before" is an excuse/justification in order to keep repeating the pattern of getting high and I realize, see and understand that when I am around others who are smoking weed and I say to myself that I haven't smoked with him or her before is a moment of facing myself and a moment of walking through this point and within this I realize that after being around those who are smoking around me and not participating in smoking when it is offered to me has given me confidence in stopping this pattern that I have participated in for many many years. I commit myself to when and as I say to myself "I haven't smoked with him or her before so I should" to realize that this is an excuse/justification to bring up the pattern/habit of smoking weed and to walk through this desire/want of smoking weed while I am around others who are smoking and within this I commit myself to stand up by not participating in smoking weed while I am around others who are smoking/getting high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment