Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 155: Way Too Much Part 2

. Continued from  Day 154: Way Too Much





When and as I notice myself feeling overwhelmed about schoolwork and don't know where to start with it - I stop and I breathe.

I realize that the only way to walk through this overwhelmingness/too much ness feeling with doing homework is to break things down into small steps, point by point and work through each point until that point is completed.

I commit myself to notice when and as I become overwhelmed. 

I commit myself to investigate all areas of myself when I am in an overwhelming state of mind and to get to the bottom of why I become overwhelmed. 

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I go into a static state of mind/zombie state of mind when I am feeling overwhelmed and to stop this zombie like state by physically moving to the task at hand that I am feeling overwhelmed about as I realize that doing the task that I am overwhelmed about stops this zombie like state of mind to stop. 

I commit myself to write myself out when and as I feel overwhelmed and go into a static state of mind as I realize that writing myself helps slow me down.

I commit myself to break things down into small steps when and as I become overwhelmed about completing a specific task that is on my mind and I commit myself to when and as I am overwhelmed to complete one small point of the task that I am feeling overwhelmed about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment