Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 156: Putting Thing off till the Last Minute.

Today I have been putting off a paper that is due soon. I tend to do this with homework. I need to go to the library and get some books for research but don't feel like walking all the way to the library. This is simply laziness. This has to be done and I notice the more I put off doing this paper the more stressed I become.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off doing this paper until the last minute before it is due.
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that putting off this paper until the last minute causes stress within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the act of laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a lazy person. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self directive and have instead let the due date for this paper and other assignments direct me to start at the last minute.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in a state of stress by putting off assignments until the last minute not realizing that this state of stress has an effect on how I treat others in my daily living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing this paper I am doing not realizing this fear influences me to put off things until the last moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment