Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 158: Putting Things Off Until the Last Minute Part Three



Related to:

Day 157: Putting Things Off Until the Last Minute Part Two


                          



When and as I notice a task that needs to be completed keeps coming up within me and I have the desire/want to keep putting the task off - I stop and I breathe.

I realize that doing my responsibilities when they keep coming up in my mind instead of putting them off until the last minute will lessen the stress in my life and how I treat others.

I realize that taking on my responsibilities in a self directive way instead of putting them off until the last minute will lessen the fluctuations of the up/down moods within me and help create stability within me and I realize this will also help create self trust within me.

I realize taking on my responsibilities when they need to be done instead of putting them off until the last minute is living in a way that is best for me and best for others as doing this would help lessen my self-interest.

I commit myself to notice when and as thoughts of a task that needs to be done comes up within me.

I commit myself to stop creating stress within me that is created by putting tasks/responsibilities off until the last minute by physically doing the specific task that I constantly remind myself of doing.

I commit myself to stop participating in the act of laziness by doing the tasks that I keep reminding myself of and putting off until the last minute by doing my daily tasks/responsibilities in a structured way instead of waiting until the last minute.

I commit myself to break down big assignments into small steps instead of doing large assignments at the last minute all at once.

I commit myself to create stability within me by doing large tasks/assignments in small steps instead of at the very last minute.

I commit myself to stop the self-interest that exists within me by taking on my responsibilities/assignments in a structured way by breaking them down into small steps.








No comments:

Post a Comment