Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 159: Charles Bukowski and My Rant

Today I was watching videos of Charles Bukowski talking and felt the same way as him. He was talking about the system and how we are programmed like robots. I felt this anger come up within me. This anger has been growing for quite sometime. The more I look at the world and study the past and the present the more pissed I get.

When looking back through history it is quite sickening what the human race has done to each other, all living things, and the planet. Lately, the more I learn about this existence the more pissed off I get. It is fucking sickening what humans are capable of doing. This reality is so fucked up if we study the past and the present. There has been no evolving of anything that has had the slightest thing to do with equality because humans are so fucked up and I am one of them. But this is Reality. The Real Reality of this Existence is Fucked Up! War, the money system, the WTO, the World Bank, the UN, the CFR, the economy, the starvation, the rape, murders, drug addiction, pharmaceutical companies, big business, vanity, the media, nuclear weapons, guns, sports, education, etc etc, fucking etc...

So I am quite angry about what human beings have accepted and allowed yet I am one of them so I am really pissed at myself and what I have accepted and allowed. I have been aware of what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as for quite a few years. The tools that desteni has provided to all of us like writing oneself out and writing/speaking self forgiveness, self honesty, writing self corrective statements and then walking the correction in physical space and time has helped me understand myself tremendously and I have changed a few things about myself through these tools. This is obviously going to be a long process.


No comments:

Post a Comment