Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 161: Charles Bukowski and My Rant Part Three


Continued from  Day 159: Charles Bukowski and My Rant
                 Day 160: Charles Bukowski and My Rant Part Two
         







When and as I notice myself repeatedly watching things over and over that make me angry - I stop and I breathe. 

I realize that how I believe the world is fucked and will never be changed is a confirmation that I am more focused on the fuckedness in the world than on myself and not taking responsibility for myself. 

I realize that I repeatedly watch things over and over that creates negative energy to come up within me and I realize that it is not necessary to repeatedly watch things over and over if I understand what was being said in the video otherwise I am just creating energetic emotions/feelings within me. 

I commit myself to notice and to investigate what triggers reactions of anger to come up within me.

I commit myself to take responsibility for myself and to focus more on myself than I do on the problems of this world and within this I commit myself to study and investigate the problems of this world but not to the point of focusing on them so much to the point of blinding myself from myself. 

I commit myself to stop repeatedly watching and reading things over and over that obviously make me angry and angrier the more I watch and read by physically doing something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment