Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 166: Blinded by the End Result Part Two

Continued from Day 165: Blinded by the End Result

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the big picture to the point of blinding myself from walking one day at a time and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea of the end result to blind me from walking day by day and breath by breath and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine myself having changed not realizing that change doesn't happen by imagining it but by walking day by day and breath by breath. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have imagined myself having changed something about myself and have accepted and allowed this idea to create a feeling within me like I have done something instead of realizing that I haven't done anything or walked anything in space and time but have only imagined myself having done something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I imagine myself having changed something about myself that a good feeling comes up within me like I have walked something and not realizing that this was just something that I have thought up in my imagination.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize, see, or notice when and as I go into the mind and imagine myself having changed something about myself and the feeling it creates within me like I have walked something not realizing that this was all created in the mind and that I haven't walked anything in physical space and time.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize how the mind can blind me from the physical .
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the mind and the energy that it creates and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the thoughts of imagining myself having changed something myself to be true not realizing the next day I feel completely different from when I first had those thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment