Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 167: Fearing Final Exams

I just got the final exam review for one of my classes today and have a week to study a lot of information. There is a lot of information on this exam and I fear breaking it down and going through it. I fear that there is too much information on the exam and I won't be able to get through it all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear breaking down the information on the review sheet for the final exam in my music history class thinking that I don't have enough time to go through it all.

When and as I fear breaking down the information on the review sheet for the final exam in my music history class thinking that I don't have enough time to go through it all - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I haven't given myself the opportunity to walk through breaking the information down on the review sheet into small parts and I realize that I have over a week to walk through breaking the information down into small parts which would allow me to go through all the information in a structured manner and allowing me to go through all the information on the review sheet. I commit myself to go through the review sheet on my music history exam by going through small parts at a time and I commit myself to not accept or allow myself to worry about all the information that has to be went through in order to know what is on the exam by splitting the review sheet into small parts which would allow me to cover everything by the time I have to take the exam.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to look at all the information on the review sheet for the exam in my music history class and then went into an emotional state of being overwhelmed.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to approach studying for this final exam in a way of breaking down everything into small parts not realizing that this would help stop the overwhelming feeling that exists within me.

When and as I look at all the information on the review sheet for the exam in my music history class and then go into an emotional state of being overwhelmed - I stop and I breathe. I realize and accept that I can't know everything on the review sheet for the final exam in my music history class in one study session. I commit myself to focus on small parts of the review exam at a time when and as I am studying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment