Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 168: Procrastinating Consequences



I have written about this before but now the consequences are hitting me in the face. The consequences of putting things off until the last minute. I have a project with my arranging class that I have put off. I started to work on it a little bit each day once I realized that I was procrastinating but the previous procrastination is hitting me. So I am dealing with this putting things off character. The Procrastination Character.

It is interesting that I don't see or realize that when I think I should be doing something of responsibility I just sit there statically and don't physically move to the task that I know I should be doing. The same thoughts will come up again later. This is the Procrastination Character that I live/act out. So I realize that when I think I should be doing something that I know needs to be done means I am acting/living out the Procrastination Character. This could also be the Postponement Character.

Another thing I realize is that the more I think things like "I should be working on my studies right now" and don't do it a negative energetic emotion is created and the more I think or say "I should be working on my studies right now" the more the energetic emotion is charged. So when I go to actually do the "thing I should be working on" it is a tedious task because I have prepared it to be so through thought, through acting/living out the Procrastination Character. So I have created this shit through thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment