Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 169: Procrastinating Consequences Part Two

Continued from Day 168: Procrastinating Consequences


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that putting things off has a consequence that I won't see immediately but at a later time and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I put things off because of my own self interest. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off working on my arranging assignment until the last minute and I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that putting off my arranging assignment has caused stress within me. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize/see when I act/live out the procrastination character that I will have to deal with the consequences at a later time not realizing that I put things off because of my own self interest and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize when and as I am living according to my own self interest and not realizing that I live in my own self interest because I want/desire to keep the good feeling that happens when I live in my own self interested world. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I live/act out the procrastination character that I am doing something like sitting on the internet or playing a video game that causes a comfortable feeling within me that I don't want to leave and I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize the polarity consequences of wanting/desiring to stay in a positive state of mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think or say "I should be working on my studies right now" not realizing that the more that I say or think this phrase the more I create a negative emotion that is connected to the thing that I am putting off.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the more I think I should be doing something and don't do it when and as I have the ability to stand up and physically move to the task the more I connect a negative emotional feeling towards the task which is felt when and as I do the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment