Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 171: DIP Lite and Self Education

I am currently at the area of self corrective and self commitment statements of the Dip lite course and have learned some interesting things about myself. This point in the course is about writing the self corrective and self commitment statements on the self forgiveness in the last lesson. It is quite cool. I am noticing certain things about myself like how I put things off until the last minute, do things only when I feel like doing them and how I become overwhelmed because of this. All of the self corrective and self commitment statements in this part of the course have to do with the things I have written about before like putting things off until the last minute, doing things only when I feel like doing them and how this ends up overwhelming me.

I am currently doing the second lesson in the SRA 2 but doing the DIP Lite has been very supportive as well.     The DIP Lite course is set up in a way to get to know yourself. It has helped me become aware of what I accept and allow inside and outside of myself, all the bullshit I participate in and keep on doing. I have only gotten to know myself better by participating in DIP Lite. It is an awesome FREE course and would suggest anyone curious to do it. Nothing bad happens if you sign up and participate in DIP Lite. Nothing but getting to know yourself and what you accept and allow within yourself.

Instead of memorizing knowledge and information like how the Universities and the current Educational System works the DIP Lite teaches one to learn about oneself and how to Physically Apply oneself to change. This shit that one has written out for oneself can actually be applied in the Physical or in everyday life. Learning about Yourself is nothing but a good thing. Well, it can be a bad thing but DIP allows one to see the things within oneself that one doesn't want to see because of fear, guilt, depression, anxiety, etc... You see it within your writings. DIP Lite and the other courses provided by desteni are all about Self Education which is more valuable than anything we learn at the University.

1 comment: