Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 173: Motivational Energy

Being pumped up with energy. Sometimes I get motivated by something outside of myself like someone talking about a specific subject and this motivation arises within me. I then imagine myself having changed because of this motivational feeling that is within me at the time. What I have came to realize is that this motivation is all momentary and doesn't last that long. It may last a day or so. Within a few days the motivation that I felt runs out. It runs out because it was based on energy. So this is not sustainable. The energy runs out and can't last.



This is similar to motivational speakers. The motivation is all short term. Someone talks about something that gets you pumped up with energy and when the speech is done your ready to go out into the world and do something about whatever it is the motivational speaker talked about. Eventually this energy runs out. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize when and as something or someone outside of myself creates a feeling of motivation within me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine myself having changed myself not realizing that this imagined image I have created had to do with the motivation I felt from someone outside of myself and is therefore invalid. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have imagined myself doing something of responsibility in my mind and believing that I have actually done something instead of realizing that this was all made up in the mind and nothing physically in space and time has been done. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to people talk about something that I perceive to be important or of  responsibility to create a feeling of motivation within me where I then believe that I am going to change myself in a way according to what the person was talking about instead of realizing that this motivation is all based on energy that will eventually run out. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize when I am in an energetic state where I am motivated and not realizing that once the motivational energy runs out within me that I won't be motivated anymore and fall back into the same patterns. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I am in an energetic state of mind that I can feel the energy in my body. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the motivation that I feel from motivational talks is based on energy and has nothing to do with the person talking but my reaction to it so I am therefore responsible for my reaction to others. 

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that anything that motivates me and puts me in an energetic/motivational state is short term and will not last because the energy will eventually run out. 





1 comment:

  1. To get your goals you have to keep on focusing on them . Avoid any mind diversions that comes from people, television, video games . Only a strong focus on goals can make you achieve them .

    Thanks
    Mark Duin

    Motivational Speaker

    ReplyDelete