Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 176: What to do with Free Time?



Lately my mind has been spinning around and around. Thinking about all kinds of stuff to where I don't know where to start. Being out of school and not having a job has put me in a position of having a lot of free time. I notice I think a lot about when I am not busy with something. So I am not physically as busy as I used to be. This doesn't have to be the case. It is as if I don't know what to do with my time because I have the actual choice of how I can choose to spend my time and the freedom of what I can spend my time on. So I am going to have to direct myself in what I spend my time on until I get a job. It is strange not having something else outside of myself in charge of how I spend my time and what I do with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment