Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 204: Consistency is not likely when Feelings and Emotions are Involved.

Continued from days 202 and 203

When and as I see/notice myself believing/trusting my imagination where I believe that I will follow through with exercising on a daily basis - I stop and I breathe. I realize that when I trust/believe futuristic thoughts of how things will be like in the future, that it is based on energy, and when tomorrow comes I will not feel the same because the energy was lost by simply running out, or was lost through sleeping and waking up, thus I realize/see/understand that no thought/feeling/imagined idea can be trusted that I participate in because energy is always connected to my thoughts/feelings/imagined ideas.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I notice myself thinking about the benefits of exercising on a daily basis as I realize that when I am thinking about the benefits of exercising that I am thinking about myself and how things could be in the future and actually accept and allow myself to be possessed by the goal. 

I commit myself to read my past blog posts so I can see what patterns that I am participating in. I realize that writing myself out has allowed me to see what patterns are most prominent in my life in which I participate in. 

I commit myself to notice myself as I think about what things will be like in the future as I realize that when I am thinking about how whatever it is will be like in the future that I am participating more in the mind than participating more in the physical.

I commit myself to be aware when and as feelings/emotions come up within me about a physical activity that I participate in as I realize that when I cling on to feelings/emotions when it comes to a physical activity whether it be playing my horn, exercising, hitting the sack around, etc... that I create ideas in my mind of how these activities will go and therefore limit my ability to paritipate in these activities breath by breath. I do not accept and allow myself to think of the benefits of exercising - losing my belly fat, having more physical energy, how physical activity helps with depression so when and as I have these thoughts of thinking/picturing myself as having lost weight, being happier than I am now and having more energy I stop myself through breath.

I commit myself to when and as I notice myself participating in what things could be like in the future if I keep exercising to stop and breathe. I realize that thinking how things may or may not be like in the future if I keep on exercising means that I am satisfied more in my mind than I am acting walking the exercising out in the physical and therefore create highs by thinking and feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment