Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 231: Practical Self-Commitments and Self-Corrective Statements

 Writing self-commitment statements has been very supportive for me because I am aware of the situation going on that allows me to either continue with the same pattern or to breathe and simply stop. But I have noticed that the majority of my self-commitment statements are not viable or practical as in the walking of the commitment. It is like I haven't allowed myself to set practical commitments and this is because of my mind. 



While writing this right now I had to pause for a second. This "stuck" moment. I think a lot of things are involved in why my self-commitments are not practical like the imagination, comparison, competition, time, ego, and all kinds of other dimensions. LOL, layers and layers of shit. Will continue later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment