Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 233: energetic behavior

This is connected to day 231

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write self commitment statements that are too much for me to handle. 




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to write self commitment statements based on the imagination instead of what I am capable of walking. I forgive myself for setting high standards for myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself as have changed not realizing that this is the imagination and has nothing to do with the physical and that the change is only corrected and done through the physical and within this I realize that the imagination can fuck with me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my imagination to fuck with me due to imagined projections of how I have changed without realized that this imagined projection is NOT REAL and is only in the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the imagined ideas/projections of how I have changed not realizing that these imagined ideas/projections create energy within me that I can feel and am aware of and within this I forgive myself for allowing these energies to take a hold of me and direct me instead of realizing that they will eventually run out. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing energy to control my behavior and actions. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize when I am acting in energy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment