Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 241: Reacting to Co-Workers Part 2

I commit myself to when and as I am reacting to my co workers through calling them names in my head to stop and breathe in and out. I realize that during the times when we are busy at work that I tend to be on edge and I realize that stopping myself through breathing in and out a few times during the busy times will help lessen the building up of tension and up tightness within me.

I commit myself to when and as I am moving into an up tight state of body and mind during the busy hours at work to stop and breathe. I realize that going into this up tight state of body and mind doesn't make me do things faster and makes me more likely to make a mistake as I have only dropped glasses when I am in this state. I realize that I want and desire to do all of my responsibilities at work as quick as I can so I can make others happy in my mind, how I want others to think about me. I realize this is an idealized idea of how I want others to see me - I want others to think "Wow! he is working hard." I commit myself to work efficiently during the busy times at work and to not accept and allow the up tight feeling that I feel in my body to continue building through stopping it when and as I notice it through breathing in and out.

I commit myself to when and as I get mad at someone for forgetting my name to stop and breathe in and out. I realize that I have called others by the wrong name and that getting mad at someone for forgetting my name is silly.

I commit myself to bring back all judgments I have towards others at work back to myself and to investigate myself and the judgment that I have made toward that person/persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment