Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 244: Recognizing Frustration Part Two

Continued from the previous post.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in an emotion of frustration while at work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing this emotion of frustration to continue within me at work to the point of having backchat towards my coworkers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing while in this frustrated state and seeing one of the hostesses to trigger the thought "I am bussing my ass off and you are just standing around doing nothing," instead of realizing that while I am in this state of frustration that I look at everyone around me in a negative way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the more frustrated I am, the more I participate in backchat.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize that when I am in a frustrated state and backchat about others that it has to do with me and the state of frustration I am in and has nothing to do with them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think "You scheduled me two double shifts in a row and another lunch shift. I am going to be living here for the next three days. This is bullshit," when I saw my manager walk by when I was bussing a table in the bar instead of realizing that I was frustrated due to the amount of work I had to do quickly. And I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to later go up to him in the office and tell him that I need to talk to him with the intent of explaining why my work schedule was bullshit not realizing that when I did this that I was still frustrated and if I would have explained why I thought my schedule was bullshit then I would have came off as an asshole because of how frustrated I was.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that when my manager came up to me to talk to about my question that I was relaxed and not pent up or frustrated as I was when I asked him earlier because some time went by and I was sitting down and rolling silverware and wasn't running around in a pent up state.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize when and as I go into a frustrated state and mood while at work.









No comments:

Post a Comment