Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 248: Waiting Until the Last Minute

Waiting until the last minute to go to work is something I do the majority of the time. I sit and kind of wait until I see the time 9:50am or whatever time I have to go to work. It is not only with work but with mostly anything that has to do with responsibility. I sit in my comfort zone until the time tells me to move. I realize that this means that I am not in control of myself but allow the time to control me when I get up and start moving.

LOL, it is funny because time doesn't exist. It exists in the mind. I actually count down the time before I begin getting up to go to work. I see that it is 9:40 and I think "I have 10 minutes left until I have to leave. I should probably start getting ready to leave now but I don't feel like it." 

This past month they have been doing construction on the expressway and I sometimes sit in traffic for 10-15 minutes. I think, "I should have left earlier." 

I have already placed myself in a state of stress and anxiety before I have even got to work because of waiting until the last minute. I have already set myself up for stress, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment