Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 255: Recognizing Frustration Part Three

Continued from the previous two posts.

I commit myself to when and as I see and realize that I am having backchat towards my coworkers while at work as in judging how they are doing their job to stop myself and breathe in and out and to continue on with my responsibilities.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself in the busy hours at work and backchatting towards my coworkers to stop and breathe. I realize that this backchat has to do with the amount of work I have to do and the frustrated state I am in so this backchat has to do with me and not them.

I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to talk to a coworker or a manager about a serious question when I am in this frustrated state and to wait until the time is appropriate and the pent up emotions and frustration within me is gone and I am relaxed.



No comments:

Post a Comment